Little Black Dress

your little black polka-dotted dress
fit me snugly, my arms traped in sleeveless sleeves
and my squeezed by the flail,
the shape of your breasts leave my flat chest
untouched, the peaks of your bosom
found in the tightness of the dress:
what is long and flowing on you
seems constraining to me.
i am motionless, afraid of tearing
the stiff fabric and the look
on your disturbed face -
yet you were laughing, giggling
as i became your little big doll
(with a suspicious buldge, however)
you speke of braiding my hair
and giving me a pretty little pearl necklace,
peraps piercing my ears (if i were not
utterly terrified of needles) and i gave you
a courtsey, my face red with shame,
yours red with laughter -
from 40 miles away i can hear my father groan
but it is muffled by your laughter;
i think of myself on a stage dancing
and singing, but then my body remembers
the soft constraint, and the laughter ceases
as i turn around and implore you with my shame:
"unzip me"

No comments:

Post a Comment